Bleach Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) BFXHzMl
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) DhN90Tq

The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) OYbQr1B

The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) FhjElgO
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) UV3zQQ7

The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) C3HA1yv
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) UL5b2L6
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) L1rF1uo
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) EBCcQVz
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) TNZacwt
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) 4iRDwxw
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) IbxCsx2
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) ELyo1Oi

The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) SqJg4s9
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) ShAAjC7
Latest topics
» The lazy... is lazy! (Open)
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:30 pm by Aurora Gazer

» Realm of Zero
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am by xXNoxaXxFate

» My Application
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 am by Sosuke Aizen

» Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm by Santiago Sarushin

» Zetsumei Tenshi (Death's Angel) [Done]
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm by Ryu Uchiyama

» Aurora Gazer
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm by Vision

» Sanji(FIN)
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm by Vision

» Santiago Sarushin [Done]
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm by Vision

» Sima Zhao
The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm by Vision

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is xXNoxaXxFate

Our users have posted a total of 658 messages in 194 subjects
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucius Lorendo
Lucius Lorendo

Yen : 43

The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Lucius, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, stood in front of the door to the third division barracks. He held his extremely long Zanpaktou in his right hand, and occasionally took drags with his left hand. He hadn't been there for long, as he had just arrived via walking from his own headquarters. He saw people leaving and bowing to him. He merely shook his head, this amount of respect wasn't needed to him, but it was a part of the rules. He headed inside, bending his head to get inside the doors, and took his time and got outside the captains quarters.

"Captain? It's me, Captain Lorendo."

He had no real reason to come, he just wanted to come and chat with a guy he could see eye-to-eye with. He had a chuckle at his reasoning, and put out his finished smoke, and pulled another from his coat pocket which held all of his smokes, and lit it with the same lighter he lights all his smokes with. He had no reason to do otherwise. He would wait until the Captain opened his door.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

Yen : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Ryu was sitting in his quarters staring at reports from his division's soldiers,looking them over taking in every detail with his dark eyes. As he finished one he placed it to the ever growing pile of papers and sighed as he looked at the rest he had to finish, despite the reluctance Ryu picked up another report and got almost to the end before he heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice. "One Moment" he said as he finished the report setting it aside as he stood from his desk.
As he approached the door, he smelt the familiar scent of smoke. He opened the door to greet the friendly voice with a smile, "Ah, Lucius what do I owe your visit to my humble abode? Do Come in." He stood aside to let the man enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo
Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:02 am

He ducked and walked in, and then sat in one of Ryus chairs that sat across from Ryu.

"I've come to talk with someone... I can see eye-to-eye to."

He laughed and took a drag of his smoke. He sighed, and questioned asking a few things, and then settled on this as an opening question.

"How are things going here, Ryu? It's my duty to ask."

He wasn't able to stretch much, but it was still something to have someone taller then him to talk to, someone who's been bullied as he was because of his sheer size. Ryu, he had to admit, was a specimen though. Tall, most likely stronger then him, he was quite a soldier. He was also happy they were on first name bases. It made everything so much easier.

He took a drag of his smoke after asking his question.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:20 am

Ryu smiled at the joke about their height, even though many people had gotten over his sheer size he knew that it was still a topic of conversation among the new recruits to his division but he welcomed the talking amongst his ranks knowing that in time their words would turn kind.He sat down in his chair and stretched his jacket constricting barely letting chain marking on his arm to peek from his sleeve. From where he sat he had just enough room for him to be comfortable. As he leaned back he closed his eyes and let out a sigh before focusing back on his guest.

"Things are going well, besides all the reports from my division that I have to read. I just wish that they held something a little more interesting, but alas it is my duty to make sure my division is under control while they are out of my supervision of course I don't doubt that they are..its just so tedious."he took a deep breathe as he finished "How about you oh, Captain Commander? Things going well up there?" As he spoke he held a sarcastic tone and a smirk and as he finished he did a small bow at his desk bring his head down to rest on it.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo
Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:28 am

"We're doing fairly well, considering everything. It could be worse. It could be a lot worse. It's a lot of what you guys do where you guys are that allows me to do my job." He took a giant drag out of his smoke, and then put his 7 and a half foot sword down next to the seat. He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out his smokes, opened the pack, and pointed it at Ryu. "Want one, Ryu? You won't have to pay me for it!" If Ryu took one, he'd offer to light it, and if he didn't, oh well.

"Say, Ryu. Want to go for a walk? You know, so you can take a break from all this paper-work, and we can talk like normal Shinigami. I mean, we aren't all that different from those others... except for maybe being a bit on the taller side."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:06 am

"Yeah cogs in a machine spheal..if one does not spin the others do not function"He chuckled a bit as he raised his head. He shook his head and denied the smoke "Not much of fan.."He stood walked toward the door, opening it. "I see why we can't enjoy a walk". He took of his jacket and Captains wear and left it by the door, leaving him in just his basic short sleeved human world shirt. As he stepped out he stretched again, looking around waiting for the inevitable officer to bring a report or a novice to pass by staring. He never doubted how he performed his job, but at points it got rather tedious,and as he got out of the office he began to feel better.
He began to walk towards the exit letting his long strides carry him swiftly. As he walked he passed those that he knew and greeted them kindly with nod or a wave, nothing ever extravagant towards him but there where those that greeted Lucius by the rules bowing and moving from their way as they walked. Each face he passed was etched into his head, noting every little detail about those who passed. Sometimes out of the corner of his eye he saw the occasionally novice gawking at the two as the walked and he would treat them just the same smiling and nodding when he caught their eyes. Occasionally the novices would jump as their eyes met, and it caused Ryu to smile a bit every time.
As they approached the exit Ryu had a veteran looking officer approach him and nod before greeting the Captain Commander. "Captain, an Unknown message was received and it was thought best to contact you for orders." "If the message was not urgent it can wait, while I walk with my good friend here work on finding the sender of this message." The officer nodded and walked off. "Sorry about that.."Ryu as he looked at Lucius "It comes with the job"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo
Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:15 pm

After Ryu got up, Lucius got up, put away his smokes and lighter, and picked up his blade. and followed him outside. He also noticed those small gawks and such, but it didn't matter to him. As they were approached, he saw the older-looked officer come up and say the unknown message. He nodded to Ryus order, and then was looked at by Ryu, and had a small smirk.

"It's fine." HE stood straight so that he was basically the same height as Ryu. His normal slouch was replaced with his tall frame being somewhat scary to most. He cracked his back, and had a small laugh.

"So, how's your life been? Beyond the actual captain duties." He took a long drag of the smoke in his mouth and threw it down, stomping it out and looking back at Ryu, waiting for him to actually leave.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 12:21 am

"I suppose It's going alright"He walked towards The exit stepping out into Soul Society. He smiled as he took in the air around him, he closed his eyes letting light dance over his closed eyelids. He walked down from the 3rd division headquarters, his mind clearing with every step, allowing himself to think of other things than his desk. His mind began to wander thinking about everything it could, from food to Hollows to just breaking into a sprint, anything to pass the time. As his mind wandered it eventually came back to the situation at hand.

"I wish could something...anything"He turned to Lucius"Do you have anything to do that might entertain us?" Ryu asked curiously his more relaxed side of him coming out."Or shall we just walk? Or possibly get something to eat? one could never have enough food.."He stretched his long arms reaching over his head,his boredom catching up to him, he needed to do something with the energy he had built up. As he stood he felt like a child impatient about waiting to obtain a gift. He knew he should apologize for his behavior but he felt like Lucius was a close enough friend and would understand his eagerness, or at least expect it from him.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo
Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:13 pm

"I mean, we could spar I suppose, just not pulling out Shikai, nor Bankai. I mean, we could even do it in front of some of your Division, so that they can see how to improve. Plus, I'm sure you know how much I like to spar, don't you?" His grip on his blade grew tighter when he said this, thinking about all that would happen in the fight if accepted. They were both, as far as he was concerned, skilled with the blade. They were artists with it. Their blades might be different, but it will prove for a fantastic fight for all involved, even the spectators. Lucius truly hoped he agreed, as to spar with another one of the masters of the blade.

He also wanted to make sure Ryu wasn't going soft; as he was a captain. Captain of the third, sure, but that meant nothing when it came to the skills they needed to survive. It was something paramount compared to most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)   The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Giants! (Ryu/Lucius)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1