Bleach Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns BFXHzMl
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns DhN90Tq

Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns OYbQr1B

Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns FhjElgO
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns UV3zQQ7

Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns C3HA1yv
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns UL5b2L6
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns L1rF1uo
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns EBCcQVz
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns TNZacwt
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns 4iRDwxw
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns IbxCsx2
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns ELyo1Oi

Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns SqJg4s9
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns ShAAjC7
Latest topics
» The lazy... is lazy! (Open)
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:30 pm by Aurora Gazer

» Realm of Zero
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am by xXNoxaXxFate

» My Application
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 am by Sosuke Aizen

» Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm by Santiago Sarushin

» Zetsumei Tenshi (Death's Angel) [Done]
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm by Ryu Uchiyama

» Aurora Gazer
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm by Vision

» Sanji(FIN)
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm by Vision

» Santiago Sarushin [Done]
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm by Vision

» Sima Zhao
Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm by Vision

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is xXNoxaXxFate

Our users have posted a total of 658 messages in 194 subjects
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel Oscuro
Axel Oscuro

Yen : 20

Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:47 am

I feel as though people should be allowed to have stat boost for their abilities. I fell this even stronger in the case of arrancars due to the fact that their zanpakuto release should be more augmentations than abilities. As seen by the show every arrancar shown to do a release received a massive power increase in physical stats. This also goes for arrancar who mask just like arrancar releases, give massive physical augmentations. As far as shinigami and other races go it should be at their own desire more so.
Back to top Go down
Arturo
Arturo

Yen : 133

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:08 am

As it stands that means we would have a stat above master, which is not the case Stat boosting will not be allowed, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Axel Oscuro
Axel Oscuro

Yen : 20

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 1:12 am

This doesnt stand to be true. Just have it so when the stat reaches master rather it be through normal means or boosting it cant go any higher. If you want stats to go no higher than master just simply make it a rule that no matter what way you try it cant reach this.
Back to top Go down
Raios
Raios

Yen : 33

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:54 am

in the case of releases and shikai/bankai there has always been an obvious boost in power devoid of the fact that zanpakuto/shinigami share the same power level. I feel strongly that stat boosts should be completely necessary, there is an easy way to do this while keeping control over it by balancing it out with equal stat loss either during said boost or after for an equal duration.
Back to top Go down
Bardo Rebellion
Espada Rank
Bardo Rebellion

Yen : 60

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 5:01 am

honestly neither one of you have presented a good bases for your wanting of stat boost and seeing as people are attempting to go three or two level in an increase it wouldn't even work that way if you wanted it to honestly at most if stat boost are even allowed it would boost one field by one stat point and in banaki possibly two stat points however, it would be so limited in the fact of what it could boost and how high the boost would be allowed to go it wouldn't benefit you all in the end anyway. That is not me saying based off what you are say that is me telling you stat boosting on this site would be so shitty it would be literally pointless to do but you can attempt to formulate a better reason as to why for based on the shikia and bankai aspect of things they didn't truly get stat boost no... in fact the difference was destructive capability, range, and control none of which are stats seeing unless you plan to fight with your fist which none of you I can see really going for that aspect which then you may increase strength but seeing a most people are having elemental weapons there is nothing for you to boost...

Oh btw with stat boost it really doesn't work with the system we have so if you want stat boost I would also expect you to be able to present a working example and a balanced application example to show how you plan to use these said stat boost if you want it with our system or present a whole new system idea for if you want them and get a working system idea as well as still needing a weapon example to show the stat boost as to which you are referring to, this is me simply trying to help you out because simply from your words it doesn't seem to be working out to well so maybe a great visual example may help plead your case a little better.

Sincerely,
~Crimson Flare
Back to top Go down
Arturo
Arturo

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Well said, bardo. Any and all complaints on no stat boosting is kind of void for obvious reasons now. It appears that your only argument is from the Anime, yet no one got an increase in strength or anything but rather how the zanpakuto worked in change of appearance, range, and ability. If your argument is Kenpachi, also void because Kenpachi had a high reiatsu already hence why the first captain to max out at Master on all stats gains title of Kenpachi. So as it stands Stat boosting will not work with this system and it will not be approved at all. I am sorry if this upsets you, but until you give a valid excuse on the matter and or provide a different stat system and how it works that is well balanced, as mine right now is balanced, then no stat boosting will be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

Yen : 10073

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:59 pm

Then Only Race who showed much of a Stat Increase was Quincy's All other races it was like removing a Limiter on them, Is how I see it, Quincy's had the glove which helped to increase the absorbtion of Reishi and when broken made the Let thingy that once was used up removed a quincy's power, and then after training the Glove just helped to make things easier and was also a limiter on their power, cause once removed later on one could go Vollstang, and as Head Quincy I am willing to work with the rules currently in place and still make working versions of the "Stat Boosting" Equipment and techniques, and you can refer to those later (Once made) for examples on how it will wind up working, Mind you Quincy's can get the most out of hand when it comes to Boosts, they have a High speed technique that moves faster then Flash Step and the Espada Equivelent, among other things, So If anyone has the most right to complain in my Opinion it would be Me and any other Quincy, but we are not, we are working with the system set in place, thank you for your time and concern but it is a rather selfish and measly one in my Opinion.

~the above does not reflect the views of the other mods and admins, is purely my conjecture~
Back to top Go down
Raios
Raios

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 2:27 pm

I posted that last night when I was drunk xD I don't really care one way or another whether we are allowed to stat boost or not but ill give you the biggest and most obvious example of Bankai = Stat boost. "Ichigo" that is all folks.

((As for examples though))

A certain ability could raise someones speed by 1 point for a duration however, either during the entire duration of that ability they would lose 1 point in say, kido OR After the duration, due to increasing their speed it also fatigues them much faster which would cause them to lose 1 point in speed for x amount of posts equal to the duration if not longer than the duration of the boost.

It appears to me that Bankai (maybe not Shikai which would be understandable) do actually increase your stats, hence the information within the spoilers taken directly from the Bleach Wikia as reference to real information.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Raios on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arturo
Arturo

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 2:29 pm

Terrible example as he is literally all the races but bount put together also never mind the fact he is the protagonist so no duh he gets boosts.
Back to top Go down
Raios
Raios

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 2:37 pm

why don't you read the updated version real quick and also you cannot tell me that is a terrible example seeing as this information actually only pertains to his Shinigami half. I'll go find examples on other characters if you want but I guarantee you I will find it xD
Back to top Go down
Arturo
Arturo

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 pm

you still linked something that belonged to again the protagonist of the anime who would no doubt be given special treatment. No zanpakuto amplified a stat other than his and since none of you are protagonists but players, stat boosting will not be allowed. So, yes it was a terrible example.
Back to top Go down
Arturo
Arturo

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 12:41 am

Ichbin Schnell Tod wrote:
Then Only Race who showed much of a Stat Increase was Quincy's All other races it was like removing a Limiter on them, Is how I see it, Quincy's had the glove which helped to increase the absorbtion of Reishi and when broken made the Let thingy that once was used up removed a quincy's power, and then after training the Glove just helped to make things easier and was also a limiter on their power, cause once removed later on one could go Vollstang, and as Head Quincy I am willing to work with the rules currently in place and still make working versions of the "Stat Boosting" Equipment and techniques, and you can refer to those later (Once made) for examples on how it will wind up working, Mind you Quincy's can get the most out of hand when it comes to Boosts, they have a High speed technique that moves faster then Flash Step and the Espada Equivelent, among other things, So If anyone has the most right to complain in my Opinion it would be Me and any other Quincy, but we are not, we are working with the system set in place, thank you for your time and concern but it is a rather selfish and measly one in my Opinion.

~the above does not reflect the views of the other mods and admins, is purely my conjecture~
You can do the flash step without the stat boost it would be equal to your speed stat like how the other flash steps are.  As for increasing stats with a glove no, all the glove does is provide you with Reishi to use that is built inside of it until it is used up which after you must buy a new one.  Stat boosting will break the system that is well balanced here, I can't allow it for one race and not allow it for others, I got on the case of three users about stat boosting today, i can't allow it I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns   Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stat Boosting/Stat System Concerns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1